Follow these steps to get started:
- Wear your watch carefully.
- Gently move your wrists until you see the watch’s hands moving again.
- Make the necessary date and time adjustments, if needed.
- If you were to stop wearing your Mondaine watch within 48 hours, the timepiece's movement will not instantly stop. It will utilize the movement energy until it is completely used up.
- You can also turn its crown to wind it before setting up the time and date. Turning the crown is another winding mechanism you can use.