RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
You may return your Mondaine.com purchase within 15 days following the delivery of the product.
- Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Free gifts with purchase should be returned along with merchandise being returned.
- Refunds will be processed back to your original form of payment.
- Any returns on orders purchased with a gift card and/or alternate form of payment will receive reimbursement back on the applicable gift card first.
Upon receipt, you will be notified by email that your return has been received and your order will be inspected. Once the inspection is completed, you will be refunded in full. If there is any discrepancy with the return, you will be notified via email. Please allow up to 14 business days from the time we receive your returned order for your refund or exchange to be processed. Kindly note that it may take up to one billing cycle for your credit to be reflected in your original form of payment.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES VIA OUR PORTAL
Please follow the steps below:
- Visit our portal.
- You will be asked to provide your order number and shipping zip code.
- Upon clicking enter, you will be taken to the next page to select the product that you would like to return from your order.
- A pop up will appear and will ask you the reason for your return.
- Once you have selected the reason for the return, you will be asked if you would like to return the product or find something new.
- Depending on the option you select, you can:
- Exchange the product for something new.
- Exchange the product for a gift card.
- Return the product back to your center for a full refund.
- Please note that eligible items will be shown as white and ineligible items are grayed out.
- After you complete the process, you will be able to download the return label.
- You will need to send returns individually if you placed multiple orders.
- Confirmation will be sent via email.
Eligible items for return or exchange must be in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them in the original packaging. The original sales receipt must be included. Mondaine will not accept any return if the merchandise shows signs of wear, has been used, or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
When returning or exchanging bracelets, please ensure that the pins and additional links are secured in its pouch to prevent scratching of the bracelet during transit. Watch bracelets that have been adjusted must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
All orders shipped between November 10th and December 31 may be returned until January 10th for a full refund. On December 31st, our return policy will revert back to 15 days from the delivery date. Holiday returns are still subject to regular return guidelines as listed below. This is a holiday extension of our usual 15-day return policy.
FINAL SALE POLICY
All items marked FINAL SALE or ON SALE during our Black Friday, Cyber week and Annual sale shopping events (11/12/2023 – 12/31/2023, 1/08/2024-1/23/2024) are final and may not be returned or exchanged.
Additional non-returnable items are:
- Physical Gift cards
- Digital Gift cards
Cyber Week Exclusions
All items in the Cyber Week campaign cannot be combined or stocked with other discounts occurring during the holiday gifting season. Select items are marked as final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Exclusions do apply. Already discounted products (with the strike through price) do not quality for the 30% discount.
PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
Unfortunately, we do not offer price adjustments.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We do not accept responsibility for any user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the product.
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
We offer Route’s Green Package Protection to our checkout and shipping process to give you access for buyer protection for all online purchases. Route covers product loss, theft or damage while in transit to you. You must deselect Route Package Protection on the Cart page if you do not wish to take advantage of the service. By deselecting Route Package Protection, we are not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Every time you add Green Package Protection is on your order, Route donates to support an agroforestry initiative that removes CO₂ from the air and promotes a flourishing ecosystem.
FILE A SHIPPING ISSUE:
If Route's Green Package Protection was part of your order and you are looking to file an issue online for lost, stolen or damaged items, please file here.